Mrs. Mary Gregory
- Art Club meets every other Tuesday after school until 4:30.
- Open to students in Grades 5 and 6
- Past projects include: oil pastels, acrylic paints, paper mache, as well as creating the scenery for the high school play, The Wizard of Oz.
- Past field trips include: the Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis, and the Indianapolis Museum of Art
Band / Choir / Music
Library Mission Statement:
- The mission of the library media program is to ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information.
- Students attend library class each week. The classes teach information literacy skills and provide opportunities to check out library books. Parents are ALWAYS welcome at the SEFE library!!!
Library Highlights include...
- Outdoor Reading Courtyard
- Reading Counts Computers
- Computers for research
- Over 14,000 library books from which to choose
- And lots of fun activities!!
Please remember that your child will need gym shoes with a sneaker bottom for P.E class. They do not need to be new. Also, gym shoes with laces or straps help to protect your child's feet/ankles better than those without laces. NO CROCS, SANDALS, SLIDES, OR FLIP FLOPS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR SAFETY REASONS! If they do not have gym shoes they may walk for their exercise, but it's not as much fun as participating along with everyone else. They do lose points each day they forget the correct shoes which can affect their grade percentages.